Quartets led by Ron Granger and Michael Sarian are among the acts scheduled at this month’s Bronx River Sounds Performing Arts Festival.
The 19th annual event – dubbed Healing, Harmony and Rejuvenation – takes place at the Bronx River Art Center. The full lineup:
- June 4: Ron Granger Quartet and Michael Sarian Quartet.
- June 11: Tejase (a Kirtan group) with Arthur Rotfeld and Ann Casapini and Annette A. Aguilar & Stringbeans.
- June 17: Juneteenth Legacy Project, music of the African Diaspora.
- June 18: Willie Williams Quartet.
- June 25: Gabriel Chakarji Quintet and Papo Vázquez Octet.
Details are available at BronxRiverArt.org.